Sunday 12 September 2010

Mumma & Baby Bushka LOVE

On Saturday – I had my big annual clear out the studio sale at the Maribyrnong Makers Market. And what a busy day it was! Thanks to all those lovely customers that helped me lighten the load and make some more room to craft more treasures!

The sale was a great success and made even better by the fact that lots of Mumma & Baby Bushkas were adopted out to live in new homes. I was so happy to know that they will be well and truly LOVED. Here are some great photos of new adoptive Mothers with their girls – these will be added to my Gallery page where I get to remember each Mumma & Baby Bushka and their new adoptive parent.
Which brings me to this request – over the last few years a lot of Mumma & Baby Bushkas have been adopted out and I do not have a photo of them with their new owner. If you happen to own your own Mumma Bushka or you know someone who does – I would LOVE it if you could email me a photo of you or them showing off their very own Bushka. I will then add any photos I get to my Gallery page on my website and it will be a lovely way to   document them and YOU! Email to: info@morganwills.com.au

Thanks everyone for all your wonderful feedback and support. Morgan xx